Quick reminder that we’re meeting tonight after a hiatus in July. We have some catching up to do!
Hope to see many of you there and hear your updates.
New members, please drop in at 5pm for a quick orientation before the regular meeting begins.
See email from Diane below.
Dawn Marie Gaid
Co-Leader | Waste Prevention Action Team
Coordinator | Recycling Block Captain Program
Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
From: waste-prevention--corvalli...@googlegroups.com <waste-prevention--corvalli...@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Diane McInally
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2022 4:35 PM
Subject: WPAT meeting is this coming Wednesday!
Hello, WPAT members,
Our monthly action team meeting is this Wednesday, August 17, from 5:30-7:00 pm. If you are a new member, please join us for an orientation from 5:00-5:30 pm.
1. Dawn Marie will host the meeting via Zoom. You can access the meeting room using the link below, or call from your phone to a phone number with a meeting ID key. See #4 below if you are unable to access Zoom on your computer or use the dial-in method.
To join the Zoom meeting:
· Via Browser – https://oregonstate.zoom.us/j/97865895660 > Password 287321 (required)
· Via Phone Dial-In – Meeting ID > 97865895660
+1 971 247 1195 US (Portland)
Want to test your computer or device audio/video in advance of the meeting? See this helpful article from Zoom help center.
2. Here is the link to the WPAT Minutes/Agenda. Prior to the meeting, please:
· Review the agenda, and add (or remove) items, and
· Please indicate at the top of the agenda whether you plan to attend. If you won't be able to attend, please provide a detailed update regarding your project(s) in the agenda linked above.
3. Dawn Marie will act as facilitator -- if someone else does not raise a hand -- and we will need a dedicated note-taker. We encourage everyone to have the agenda open on your desktop during the meeting -- use this to follow along, and add updates as appropriate.
4. For those members who cannot participate in the live Zoom meetings due to technology issues, we have suggestions if you still want to be involved in the meetings:
· Dawn Marie will be recording the monthly Zoom meetings and will be sending a link to the recordings to the WPAT Google group email addresses after the meetings. If you wish to provide feedback, you can access the Google Doc (see link above) and add your comment to the minutes. If you want the team to see your comments, please send an email to the Google group (waste-prevention--corvalli...@googlegroups.com) indicating you have added information to the Google Doc minutes.
· You also may follow along in the Google Doc during the current virtual meeting as the minutes are being typed by the note-taker. You may also ask questions or make comments directly in the Google Doc. The note-taker will notice if another individual is adding notes to the minutes, especially if you are typing in the section of the minutes where the current topic is being discussed -- and your questions or comments could be addressed during the meeting.
We hope to see you all there!
Waste Prevention Action Team
Waste Prevention Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
VISION: Corvallis is a waste-free community that fosters behaviors to reduce consumption of material goods.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Waste Prevention Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to waste-prevention--corvallis-sust...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/waste-prevention--corvallis-sustainability-coalition/CAFkbY3X_Yfye6U66o1M9YFqcR%2BKHW%3Dkff_QHJ_9bUcE-v1pHhQ%40mail.gmail.com.
Thank you, Dawn Marie. It’s great to have this reminder!
See you at 5:30.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/waste-prevention--corvallis-sustainability-coalition/022901d8b27d%24fb753bd0%24f25fb370%24%40gmail.com.