July WasmEdge Community Meeting Rescheduled to July 9th

Vivian Hu

Jul 1, 2024, 5:45:44 AM (6 days ago) Jul 1
to Wasmedge
Hello Community,

Due to the holidays in the USA, we have decided to postpone the July WasmEdge Community meeting to July 9th.

In the meeting, we will discuss various items related to the community.
  1. WasmEdge Q3  Roadmap Discussion (We’d love to hear feedback from the community) – Michael Yuan
  2. Update WasmEdge Community Governance – Hydai
    • Governance
    • Welcome new contributors
    • Mentorship program
  3. Demo: Use Gemme-2-9B + Groqbook to generate a book – Vivian Hu
We sincerely invite you to join our community meeting next week. See you there!

Cheers,
Vivian Hu
WasmEdge