Announce the selected GSoD technical writers

Vivian Hu

May 11, 2023, 5:33:57 AM5/11/23
to Wasmedge

Dear all,

We are excited to announce the selected technical writers for the WasmEdge GSoD 2023 project. After careful consideration of all the applications we received, we have chosen two highly skilled and experienced writers @adithyaakrishna and @mhmohona who we believe will excel in their roles.

We would like to extend our sincere thanks to all who applied for this position. We were impressed by the level of talent and dedication displayed by each applicant. It was a difficult decision as we received so many outstanding applications from talented and skilled writers. Unfortunately, we only have limited positions.

Contributions for open-source projects are always welcome! Looking forward to working with you in the WasmEdge community.

Thank you again to everyone who applied. See the discussion here. You can also join the WasmEdge Discord server to get the latest updates.

Best regards,
The WasmEdge team