Introduction and Inquiry About GSOD Project

Disha Jain

Mar 31, 2023, 3:45:59 PM3/31/23
to Wasmedge

Dear Sir,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Disha Jain, and I am a React developer and blogger based in India. I recently came across the Google Season of Docs (GSOD) project, and I was immediately intrigued by the great work your organization is doing in improving open-source documentation.

As someone who is passionate about contributing to open-source projects, I am writing to you today to introduce myself and inquire about the possibility of participating in the GSOD program with your organization. I have had experience in writing technical blog on React, and I believe that my skills and expertise would be a valuable addition to your team.

I am reaching out to you today because I would like to learn more about your project and your expectations from a GSOD participant. I understand that you must receive a lot of emails, so I would appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to respond to my inquiry.

I have taken the time to look through your project's website and read through some of your existing documentation. I find your project's approach to serve more content to Honda community very innovative, and I would love to contribute to this aspect of your work. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to learn more about your project, such as reading specific documentation, attending an online meeting, or talking to some members of your team.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,

Disha Jain