WasmEdge

xingxinggegege

Feb 17, 2022, 7:01:23 AM2/17/22
to Wasm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Sorry for interrupt. I am studying wasmEdge project now.  That's great project!!!
I have a question may need your help to confirm. Would you please help to check it?
Now, i have a edge device with nvidia GPU and need do AI reasoning by tensorRT. The trained AI model may from tensorflow or pytorch.
I know the wasmEdge already support tensorflow by integrate tensorflow api in runtime. Dose it support tensorRT do AI reasoning?

Thanks
Gavin D

Hung-Ying Tai

Feb 17, 2022, 10:30:21 PM2/17/22
to Wasmedge
Currently, WasmEdge supports the Tensorflow/Tensorflow LIte C API only. However we welcome any contributions for the new AI framework ;-)

Happy Coding,
hydai