I'm glad to share with you that WasmEdge 0.8.2 is finally released. Highlight features are as following:
- Better cross-platform compatibility. Run WasmEdge applications on Mac OS X (Intel & M1), Windows 10, and IoT devices with ARM 32-bit chips.
- Networking support. Make network requests and run an HTTP server from your WasmEdge application.
- New and improved APIs. Embed WasmEdge functions in C, Rust, and Golang applications.
- Generic binary output for WasmEdge's AoT compiler. Take advantage of AOT performance enhancements in cloud-native platforms.
- Support for the proxy-wasm spec. WasmEdge brings high-performance API routing to service mesh.
You could get more details from our release article or changelog.
For more information, you can visit or join