WasmEdge

Andrew Ng

Mar 31, 2022, 9:04:11 AM3/31/22
to wasm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!

Andrew here from Pioneer. We’re a network for early founders around the world. Thought you might find it useful for WasmEdge!

We’ve funded other devops companies (e.g. RailwayDevbookRunops), and from what I could gather from poking around your site, I think you’re onto something interesting here.

A bit about our program: selected founders get a $20k investment, go through a 2-month remote accelerator, spend a month in San Francisco with fellow founders, get mentored by top operators/investors, and much more.

If this seems interesting to you, give it a go! Happy to answer any questions.

Best,
Andrew

Andrew Ng

Apr 4, 2022, 10:13:21 AM4/4/22
to wasm...@googlegroups.com

Hey! Figured you might be wondering about other companies that've joined Pioneer.

We’ve funded 130+ companies from 50+ countries who’ve collectively gone on to raise over $100M from Sequoia, a16z, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, Khosla Ventures, and many more. For two recent examples, check out the Series A's for Roboflow and Iron Fish.

Would love to have you be a part of our community.

Andrew

[Not interested? Feel free to unsubscribe.]

Andrew Ng

Apr 7, 2022, 1:50:24 PM4/7/22
to wasm...@googlegroups.com

Thought I'd reach out one last time! A few other links you might find interesting...

- Pioneer Demo Livestream November 2021, videos from our last online Demo Day
- Atmos, Verihubs, Coinvise, Flux, and many other seed rounds
- How to Win Pioneer, written by Roboflow in Feb 2020
- Codex, a curated collection of the best startup advice

All of our companies started as side projects in our tournament, which is free to play and open to anyone. Consider giving it a shot!

Good luck out there.