WasmEdge LFX Mentorship Term 032023 Challenge

Vivian Hu

May 22, 2023, 3:51:39 AM5/22/23
to Wasm...@googlegroups.com, Michael Yuan
Hello,

Thank you very much for your LFX mentee application for the WasmEdge project: A stream log processing framework for WasmEdge! Since our projects require knowledge of Kafka, Rust, and MySQL, we'd like to ask you to complete a quick coding challenge to add a simple change to Kafka, MySQL, and its functions.

Please see the details here:
https://github.com/WasmEdge/WasmEdge/discussions/2525

The deadline for this challenge is on 28th May.

Again we appreciate your application and look forward to working with you on CNCF open-source projects!

BTW, don't forget to upload your cover letter and resume to the LFX Mentorship Platform by 23rd May, which will help us learn more about you!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to raise an issue on GitHub or join the WasmEdge discord https://discord.com/invite/U4B5sFTkFc

Cheers,
The WasmEdge Team

https://github.com/WasmEdge/WasmEdge/