SHORT NOTICE: Volunteer TOMORROW at STEMTASTIC, a STEM Resources Fair (Museum of Flight)

Carolyn Davids

Mar 7, 2014, 5:38:50 PM3/7/14
to WA...@yahoogroups.com, washin...@googlegroups.com, Carolyn Davids

Hello all,
If you are free tomorrow (March 8), come join us at STEMTASTIC, a STEM Resources Fair which is happening at the Museum of Flight, from 10 am until 5 pm.

FOR FTC, we need 3-4 additional student volunteers for the 1 pm - 5:30 pm shift.  And you are also welcome to display your team's FTC robot at this event.
FOR FLL, we need a few more student volunteers for the morning *and* afternoon time slots. Coaches and team leaders are welcome to attend as well.
Admission to the museum will be FREE for volunteers.
If you have any questions, please email me at cmda...@seanet.com.

For further details and to sign up, please visit:

Thank you for your consideration,
~ Carolyn Davids
Swerve Robotics Club