Opening for FIRST Senior Mentor

Heidi (Senior Mentor)

Jun 14, 2012, 12:12:04 AM6/14/12
to washin...@googlegroups.com

I wanted to make sure that all of our possible candidates here about the opening. As of June 30, I will no longer be the FIRST Senior Mentor. I am happy to share with interested parties about the job.

Heidi Lovett
FIRST - For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology
Senior Mentor - WA
www.usfirst.org
206.679.4305

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Michael Campbell <mcam...@usfirst.org>
Date: June 13, 2012 3:05:03 PM PDT
To: pnw-...@yahoogroups.com
Cc: "e...@firstwa.org" <E...@firstwa.org>
Subject: [pnw-first] Opening for Senior Mentor in Washington [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Michael Campbell included below]
We have an opening for the Senior Mentor position in Washington state starting on July1. This is a one-year part time, contract position for someone who who would like to work from home and help start new FIRST teams, support existing teams and connect teams with mentors and sponsors. The Senior Mentor will work closely with me and other key volunteers.

I've attached the job description. If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please send a cover letter and resume to me no later than by June 20.

Michael Campbell
Regional Director - Washington
FIRST: For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology
mcam...@usfirst.org
www.usfirst.org
http://www.facebook.com/washingtonfirstrobotics
206-390-3040

Attachment(s) from Michael Campbell
1 of 1 File(s)
Senior Mentor Job Description June 2012.doc

.