FREE Inventor Class - Sat Sept 15th

Heidi Lovett

Sep 8, 2012, 2:14:49 AM9/8/12
to washin...@googlegroups.com
Greetings all!

I just wanted to invite those teams who are interested in learning Autodesk Inventor to join us for a class.

                                           Swerve Robotics and Lake Washington Institute of Technology (formerly Lake Washington Technical college)

  Bring you a FREE Autodesk Inventor Course geared specifically toward FTC teams

Who: All FTC teams who want to learn to use Autodesk Inventor

What: Autodesk Inventor CAD Jump Start Course

When: Saturday, September 15, 2012

Time: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm and then 1 pm - 5 pm

Where:             Lake Washington Institute of Technology

            11605 132nd Avenue NE, Kirkland, WA 98034-8506

            East Building, Second Floor, Room E227D (map below)

            http://www.lwtech.edu/about_lwit/kirkland_campus.html

What to bring: A calculator, notepad, pen and pencil. If you have a laptop with Inventor
installed, please bring it too.

Food: Lunch will be on your own – bring it with you. You might also want to bring a snack,
as the day will be long.

Space is LIMITED. Please pre-register at http://tinyurl.com/8ekzvs2

Questions? Contact Heidi Lovett at 206 679 4305 or first...@comcast.net  Thank you!

To download a free copy of Inventor, visit the Autodesk Education Community site at  http://students.autodesk.com/
and register as a student (or FIRST team).  “Why Inventor?” you may ask. The reason we chose to offer an introduction to Inventor over other CAD software is because Swerve Robotics has used Autodesk’s Animation software to import our Inventor models and create our own video animations of our robots.

PastedGraphic-1.pdf