Save your robot!

Heidi Lovett

May 19, 2013, 2:08:44 AM5/19/13
to washin...@googlegroups.com
All,

We are looking for a few teams that could be available with this year's competition robots to help us show off FIRST Tech Challenge at Kirkland Summerfest (http://www.kirklandsummerfest.com/) on August 10 & 11, 2013.  If you don't have your robot, but would still like to participate, please let me know, by registering for the event.  We will be running the popular "Drive - A - Bot" activity as well as doing some "demonstration" matches.  This is a great opportunity to challenge your teams to do a big event - it is great practice for judging too.

To register for the event, please visit
http://preview.tinyurl.com/bhxnsoo
[Open in new window]
Thank you.

Heidi Lovett
Mentor, Swerve Robotics

Mikel H. Thompson

May 19, 2013, 2:27:30 AM5/19/13
to washin...@googlegroups.com
Put CyberKnights down as a possible.

Is this what/when you need samanthas?

Mike

Sent from Windows Mail

We are looking for a few teams that could be available with this year's competition robots to help us show off FIRST Tech Challenge at Kirkland Summerfest (http://www.kirklandsummerfest.com/) on August 10 & 11, 2013. If you don't have your robot, but would still like to participate, please let me know, by registering for the event. We will be running the popular "Drive - A - Bot" activity as well as doing some "demonstration" matches. This is a great opportunity to challenge your teams to do a big event - it is great practice for judging too.

To register for the event, please visit
http://preview.tinyurl.com/bhxnsoo
[Open in new window<http://preview.tinyurl.com/bhxnsoo>]
Thank you.

Heidi Lovett
Mentor, Swerve Robotics
first...@comcast.net<mailto:first...@comcast.net>
206 679 4305

[cid:EF76331C-E740-4B49-9C7D-ECBFFC401CE4]

PastedGraphic-9.tiff

Donna Lew

May 20, 2013, 11:03:57 AM5/20/13
to washin...@googlegroups.com
Franklin HS 4041 and 3231 robots are still in tact and operational. Thanks Heidi
> From: mhtho...@crista.net
> To: washin...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: Re: Save your robot!
> Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 06:27:30 +0000

Heidi Lovett

May 20, 2013, 12:47:05 PM5/20/13
to washin...@googlegroups.com, washin...@googlegroups.com
> [Open in new window<http://preview.tinyurl.com/bhxnsoo>]) link to indicate your availability.

Heidi Lovett
Executive Director
Swerve Robotics
FTC 417 & 6220, FLL Rocket Bots, Jr. FLL Pikabots
Sent from my iPhone