Key Volunteer Recruiting

Kevin Ross

Sep 15, 2012, 1:48:51 AM9/15/12
to washin...@googlegroups.com

Washington FIRST Robotics continues our rapid growth, spreading gracious professionalism and a love for science across the state. We are now looking for dedicated people to help us maintain that growth.

The FLL, FTC, and FRC programs each have contests which use volunteers just like you to make a memorable experience for every student. Would you be willing to help improve and grow our programs?

Specifically, we need to recruit more people into key volunteer positions. These are the people who plan and execute our events across the region. You have seen them around the fields, behind the scoring tables, and leading the amazing volunteers who make all FIRST events happen in Washington and Oregon. Key volunteers are responsible for making their part of the project happen.

We are looking for people who love FIRST, appreciate the students, and are willing to assume a key volunteer position for several years. Are you interested? We would like to hear from you. Visit our key volunteer page on

http://www.firstwa.org/Volunteer/KeyVolunteers.aspx

On behalf of every student and volunteer mentor, we thank you!

Kevin Ross

Founding Chairman