Fwd: FTC workshop at EPS - Sunday October 19th

Heidi Lovett

Oct 8, 2014, 9:09:11 PM10/8/14
to pnw-...@yahoogroups.com, washin...@googlegroups.com

Heidi Lovett
Mentor, Swerve Robotics

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gunnar Mein <gm...@eastsideprep.org>
Subject: FTC workshop at EPS - Sunday October 19th
Date: October 3, 2014 at 9:40:15 PM PDT
To: Gunnar Mein <gm...@eastsideprep.org>

(Sending mail to some of you directly since I still have your email addresses - sorry for the spam ;–)

Hello,

We will hold a Sunday workshop (we were going to call it a scrimmage, but we have doubts whether our robots will be ready for competition ;-) here at Eastside Preparatory School on Sunday October 19th. I am wondering whether you could help us get the word out – we are looking to invite 5 teams from around the Seattle region to come spend the day with us, try their robots on a real field, exchange ideas, learn and have fun. Details:

-        Where? Eastside Preparatory School, 10613 38th Place, Kirkland, WA 98033
-        When? Sunday, October 19th, 10am – 4pm
-        What? Workshop and scrimmage. We will have a field with official AndyMark components set up, and a field control system, and pit tables and power. You bring all the rest for your team.
-        Who? Enthusiastic teams, the “rookier” the better, especially those with no access to a field, but every team is welcome. Keep it to about 10 students per team, please.
-        Food? No sorry we are not serving food. Bring some for your team!
-        Contact? If you want to participate in this, email me -  gm...@eastsideprep.org, by Friday October 10th. Space is limited to about 5 teams.

It would be great if you could forward this to the teams.

Thanks!

Gunnar