Scrimmage!

Heidi Lovett

Oct 30, 2013, 2:06:09 AM10/30/13
to washin...@googlegroups.com, pnw-...@yahoogroups.com, Adrienne Rime, Kevin Ross
Calling all FTC Teams!

We would like to invite all FTC teams to come and use our new Washington FIRST Robotics office - actually Play Space.  There is an opportunity for our teams to show our Program Sponsors what we can do!  There will be a CAMPS meeting at the FIRST WA office on November 12 and we thought it would be fun for the teams to show off for them.  Bring what you would normally need to run your robot, and anything you might need to work on the robot.  Come and meet other teams.

This is a more casual event, so you can come as you can and leave when you need.  We would like to have at least 4 teams there by 4:30.  Dinner will be provided (free)

The Details:

Date:  November 12, 2013

Time:  4:30 - 8 pm
 Address:  21238 68th Ave South, Kent WA
What to bring:  Your robot, power strip, batteries, laptop, spare parts, tools, etc.

Thank you.

Heidi Lovett
Mentor, Swerve Robotics