Another focus group opportunity for the DEI council

Jonathan Ko

Mar 1, 2024, 2:09:05 PMMar 1
to washingtonattorneyswith...@googlegroups.com
Another opportunity for people interested in representing attorneys with disabilities:

Mar 14, 2024, 5:37:23 PMMar 14
to Jonathan Ko, washingtonattorneyswith...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm sending a second time because I got a "bounce" notice.... thanks!

On Thu, Mar 14, 2024 at 1:02 PM Miryam Gordon <mir...@lllt4familylaw.com> wrote:
Hi, folks,
you may already have seen that there are (at least) two opportunities to attend focus groups that come out of or are connected to the DEI Council. One is with IILP, consultants that are working with us on an update/redraft of the WSBA DEI Plan (from 2013!). That's the one attached to this thread.

The other is for the Membership Demographic Study which hopefully many of you did the survey for.... that's also an update of an old set of data.

I don't know if anyone responded to Jonathan's email and stepped up to participate, but it would be sad not to have any representation from WADA.

I have volunteered to be the "buddy" from the DEI Council to this MBA. Each of the 17 of us is supposed to choose MBAs to connect with.

I'd love to hear from anyone who chose to participate so that I know there was/is some WADA input somewhere. Thanks so much!
best,
Miryam