Fwd: UW Law Symposium Invite - Washington Journal of Law, Technology, and Arts

Jonathan Ko

Apr 7, 2024, 9:50:46 PMApr 7
to washingtonattorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: kaylem <kay...@uw.edu>
Date: Mon, Apr 1, 2024 at 2:26 PM
Subject: UW Law Symposium Invite - Washington Journal of Law, Technology, and Arts
To: ad...@wadaweb.org <ad...@wadaweb.org>
Cc: Zachary D. Finn <zf...@uw.edu>

Dear WADA members,

I hope this email finds you well. Please forward this email to an officer manager or suitable recipient if this email has found its wrong inbox. Please also share this event with your firms.

My name is Kayleigh McNiel and I currently serve as Media Editor for the Washington Journal of Law, Technology and Arts (WJLTA) at the University of Washington School of Law.

Every year, WJLTA hosts our annual Journal Symposium---an event that promises to be an engaging and informative gathering for members of the law school and greater Seattle community.

This year, we are so excited to announce that our theme will be: "New Directions of Intellectual Property: Exploring the Frontiers of Arts, Entertainment, and Technology." Please share this flyer with members of your firm or community.

Our Symposium will feature insightful presentations from esteemed scholars in various fields, discussions on current trends and challenges, and networking opportunities to connect with professionals. Renowned experts and thought leaders will share their perspectives on the cutting edge of intellectual property, making this an event you do not want to miss!

Our Symposium is scheduled for Friday, April 12th, 2024Please see our attached flyer for additional details:

📅 April 12th, 2024
 3:00pm - 8:00pm
📍 University of Washington School of Law [4293 Memorial Way Northeast, Seattle, WA 98195]

Registration is Now Open!

We are thrilled to inform you that registration for the symposium is now open. To secure your spot, please register through the following form, or by scanning the QR code on the flyer. Registration for this event costs $50.00 per person Don't miss the chance to be part of this exceptional event!

NOTE: If you would like to be a sponsor for this event, or purchase a bundle of tickets for multiple members of your organization, please respond to this email for more information on next steps.

CLE Credit Approved:
We are delighted to announce that the Symposium is approved for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits. Attending this symposium provides a valuable opportunity to earn credits while staying informed about the latest developments in intellectual property.

Spread the Word:
Help us make this symposium a resounding success! Kindly share this invitation with your colleagues, associates, and within your firm. Your support in spreading the word will contribute to the diversity and richness of perspectives at the event.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions. Otherwise, we look forward to your attendance!

Best,

Kayleigh McNiel

University of Washington School of Law

J.D. Candidate ­| Class of 2024 ­| Pronouns: she/her

--

SymposiumInvite.pdf