Fwd: JMMP Registration 2024 - March 27th Kick Off Event

1 view

Jonathan Ko

Mar 6, 2024, 3:05:48 PMMar 6
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

It's time! In case you did not already receive it, attached is the flyer with the live link registration info for participation in the Joint Minority Mentorship Program this year.  We already have an imbalance -- too many prospective mentees, not enough mentors!

If it helps, you can remind your members that the commitment for mentors is very manageable: attend the kick off event on the evening of March 27th to meet your mentee, attend a short mentoring training on April 3rd, and then meet with your mentee (virtually or in person) three times over the course of 2024.

It's an amazing way to meet promising young lawyers just starting out in their careers and help them navigate a profession that has not always been accessible or welcoming. The impact is immediate and highly rewarding! We would LOVE to have WADA members participate!

Thank you!!
Christina

2024 JMMP Kick-Off Flyer (w clickable link).pdf