Fwd: Executive level opportunity - City of Auburn

1 view

Jonathan Ko

Mar 27, 2024, 4:14:40 PMMar 27
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

The City of Auburn is currently seeking our next City Attorney.

Our PDF recruitment brochure, as well as a link to our full job announcement below.

https://bit.ly/AuburnCityAttorney

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Have a great rest of your day,

Melissa

Melissa Medisch | Human Resources Manager

Human Resources & Risk Management

Office 253-931-3073 | Fax 253-288-4305

The City of Auburn strives to recruit and retain a talented, diverse, and engaged workforce.  Take a look at our open positions here

The information contained in this electronic communication is personal, privileged and/or confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it has been addressed. If you read this communication and are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, other than delivery to the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail. Thank you.

Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. The recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing the information to any other party unless this disclosure has been authorized in advance.

If you are not intended recipient of this message or any agent responsible for delivery of the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. You should immediately destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply E-Mail. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet E-Mail for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.
24_City Attorney_Recruitment Brochure.pdf