Fwd: AG Candidate forum

1 view

Jonathan Ko

Jun 20, 2024, 9:37:46 PM (9 days ago) Jun 20
to washingtonattorneyswith...@googlegroups.com
If you are interested in who will be the next Atty. Gen.:

The Washington Women Lawyers is sponsoring an AG Candidate forum happy hour event on July 11 at 4:30 – 6:30 pm at the offices of Davis Wright Tremaine in downtown Seattle. We are currently in finalizing the format of the event and agenda, but we anticipate brief introductions of each candidate followed by a moderated Q&A. All three candidates are confirmed for the event. DWT has kindly offered to host us on their rooftop deck and provide the catering!

Please share this information with your members and ask them to complete the RSVP using this link: https://forms.gle/EwZUMbnngLwKW9t76. RSVP is required so we know how many people to plan food for, and can ensure all guests are on the list for the security folks in the building lobby! Thank you!!

Please reach out to me or Martha Phelps (Martha...@dwt.com) with any questions!

Warmly,
Lindy & Martha

On Thu, Jun 20, 2024 at 5:03 PM Jonathan Ko <ad...@wadaweb.org> wrote:
We have a date! 8/22 at 5 PM It's a potluck. Invite friends!

Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association Rooftop Soirée
4115 Roosevelt Way NE, Suite B, Seattle, WA 98105

Other than that, there has been a lot of leadership transition in a number of organizations... Disability Rights Washington, Center for Independence, a few Minority Bar Associations, etc. I hope this means that our younger members of the bar are simply seizing the opportunities. If there are any other particular opportunities that are coming up, and/or things related to these changes, please feel free to share.