Senior PHP Developer (for Junior level- work can be 1 year full time or 4-5 years doing freelance development)
Senior PHP developer needed to design, develop, troubleshoot, and enhance complex websites relating to internet access offerings, trouble ticketing, invoicing, and financial reporting. The ideal candidate must be able to work with internal user groups and external customers to understand business needs, determine LOE, present ROI to management, and manage the solution implementation.
- 4+ years full-time experience developing PHP web applications in a team environment.
- 1-2 years full-time experience with MS SQL Server, including stored procedures.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC, OO analysis and design, and revision control systems.
- Knowledge of networking and telecommunications industry. If you can configure a Cisco ASR router, go to the head of the line.
- Ability to converse with end-users, gather requirements, and provide feedback in plain non-technical English.
- Ability to write clear, concise, and accurate technical documentation.
- At least 2 years of Computer Science college education.
Nice to Have:
- 1-2 years experience writing Java applications.
- Experience with NetBeans.
- Familarity with Linux, especially RedHat, Fedora, or CentOS.
- Familiarity with VB/ASP applications.
- Familiarity with the Laravel framework.
- BS in Computer Science.