[job] PHP Developer

Steve Roberson

Jun 7, 2018, 2:52:23 PM6/7/18
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group
Hi All,

Just FYI we’re looking to add a developer to our team.  Even if you’re not sure you’re interested I'd be happy to talk to you about it..  You can find out more information from the link below.  The post is geared towards someone with just a few years experience but we’d love to talk to more senior developers.  We have the flexibility to tune the position to the individual.

You’re welcome to reach out to me directly with questions.

Thanks,
Steve

Andrew Cassell

Jun 18, 2018, 11:04:19 AM6/18/18
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group
If want to hear more about joining the awesome team at Zurka they will be hosting this month's DCPHP Meetup in their beautiful office building in Tyson's Corner: https://www.meetup.com/DC-PHP/events/250825052/

This Wednesday, June 20 - 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM

See you there!