[JOB] Mid to Senior PHP Developer

Kerem Tuzemen

Feb 4, 2019, 1:35:03 PM2/4/19
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group
Hi All,

I'm an old timer from NY-PHP and have been working for MADCAD.com for quite a while now.
As MADCAD.com is growing, I wanted to reach out and see if there are any fellow DC-PHPers who would be interested in a full time mid-level to senior PHP developer position right in Washigton, DC.

Here's a short description I can provide and you're welcome to reach out if it would interest you at all:

- Design, code, test and deploy software in PHP; both supporting our current legacy code bases as well as our newer API based infrastructure.
- Contribute to the design, development, refactoring, and/or maintenance of code.
- Lead junior developers as well as our front end team that mainly employs Angular.
- Write well-structured, maintainable, tested code that is free of bugs.
- Actively participate in team meetings through idea sharing, brainstorming and collaborative problem solving.
- Provide updates and improvements to legacy code.
- Perform security updates.

Our stack components are PHP, Javascript, MySQL, SOLR, Python, MemCache and Elastic Search.
Having experience with Slim/Laravel/Yii, etc would be nice. Working knowledge of Git, Linux command line and shell scripting and
5+ years of project experience expected.

You can either contact me directly or send your resume to i...@madcad.com

Thanks,

Kerem Tuzemen