[job] Full-Stack PHP Developer at The Motley Fool

cpal...@fool.com

Oct 3, 2018, 2:58:48 PM10/3/18
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group
The Motley Fool | https://careers.fool.com/ | Full-Stack PHP Developer | Alexandria, VA | Full-Time | Onsite

Hi, everyone!

We Fools want to help the WORLD invest better, so our small and agile team works hard to accomplish big goals across the globe in an entrepreneurial environment. To keep up, we’re looking for a collaborative developer with full-stack experience. Together, we’ll sustainably build out our global financial advice platform to scale well into the future. You’ll be innovating around new features and helping us figure out what to work on next, as well as being involved with day-to-day maintenance and upgrades to our current stack. And we are continuously challenged to deliver higher quality code and more efficient solutions for quality member experiences. It can be exciting, rewarding, and challenging work.

In return, we’ll give you unlimited vacation (seriously, unlimited), a standing or sitting desk, a jester cap, an open and fun office environment chock full of brilliant colleagues, the autonomy to thrive and define your own career path, and more. (We’ll competitively pay you too!)

The Stack: PHP, WordPress, jQuery, Vue.js, SASS, MailChimp, Vindicia, Laravel, Mercurial, Composer, Jenkins, AWS cloud services, and Iron.io.

Thank you for your time. To find out more information about this role and our company, click here: https://careers.fool.com/openings/?p=job%2FoJr47fw5

Foolishly,
Cheryl P.