Job Posting: PHP/Drupal Development Lead at SAGE Publishing

kayli...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2018, 10:25:05 PM3/19/18
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group

SAGE Publishing is currently hiring Sr. PHP/.Drupal Developer based in our Washington, D.C. or London office.

Interested? You can view the job description at https://jobs-sagepub.icims.com/jobs/5006/senior-php-developer/job

Please email your resume and cover letter to kaylin...@sagepub.com to be considered or apply using the job link above.

SAGE Publishing (https://us.sagepub.com/) is the leading international provider of innovative, high-quality academic content, publishing more than 1000 journals and over 800 new books each year. Founded in 1965, SAGE Publishing is an independent company that disseminates journals, books, and library products for the educational, scholarly, and professional markets.

Thank you!

Andrew Cassell

Mar 19, 2018, 10:28:41 PM3/19/18
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group
Sorry, I apologize for the fault in approving this message without [JOB] in the subject. Those responsible have been sacked.