Developer Health Survey Results 🎉

Matt Layman

Jul 9, 2018, 10:02:01 AM7/9/18
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group

Hi DC PHP members,

Back toward the beginning of 2018, I sent out a survey to DC area meetups about developer health and asked people if they would share their thoughts.

My goal was to make a resource website that developers could go to and learn about health issues specifically geared toward them.

After many responses and months of work and research, I’d like to present the results of that survey.

https://fullhealthdeveloper.com/

Full Health Developer is for developers on topics that we care about. The content will be long form, researched, and actionable for any developer wanting to stay physically and mentally healthy.

The first post is on sleep at https://fullhealthdeveloper.com/how-sleep-affects-your-code. I hope you’ll check it out!

Anyone who wants to help further can fill out the survey at http://bit.ly/fullhealthdevsurvey.

Your input will shape the kind of content that appear on Full Health Developer in the future. We don’t expect to receive any soul gushing, but I can assure you that all responses will be kept in strict confidence.

Regards,

Matt Layman

Python Frederick organizer

https://www.mattlayman.com/

https://www.pythonfrederick.org/

https://twitter.com/mblayman

P.S. If you could share this survey with your friends or colleagues, that would be amazing!

P.P.S If you want to hear more on this topic live, consider coming to the new Mid-Atlantic Developer Conference (https://www.middevcon.com/) in July. I’ll be presenting what I learned there.