[Job] 3 positions available at Johns Hopkins University - Bloomberg School of Public Health

AARONDAS

Feb 23, 2018, 8:41:00 AM2/23/18
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group

Drupal Engineers - Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health is hiring!

Do you have experience building large-scale websites in Drupal 8? Are you looking for a fulfilling project with high-visibility? We’d love to talk to you. Check out the job description - https://jobs.jhu.edu/job/Baltimore-Drupal-8-Engineer-MD-21205/458954100/

Web Writers - Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health is hiring!

Are you a marketing-savvy content writer interested in taking a top-ranked higher education institution’s website to the next level? We’d love to talk to you. Check out the job description - https://jobs.jhu.edu/job/Baltimore-Web-Writer-MD-21205/459262900/

Web Project Managers - Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health is hiring!

Are you looking for an opportunity to help lead a large-scale, highly visible website migration project? Interested in putting your skills to work for a global leader in higher education? We’d love to talk to you.

Check out the job description - https://jobs.jhu.edu/job/Baltimore-Web-Project-Manager-MD-21205/459026500/

For these positions you will need to apply for them through jobs.jhu.edu