Hoping to repair Whirlpool Duet GHW9150PW0

James Dott

Apr 22, 2022, 4:30:27 PM4/22/22
to Washer Repair
I hauled this washer home from daughter's apartment to see if I could repair it.  After disassembling it I found that the spider/support arm was broken as well as one shock.  The only spider I find available is on ebay is  'seller refurbished'  with what looks to be JB Weld.  I can't see risking $170 plus shipping on it.   I see several other spiders that are not the same part number but look very similar.
Part # on Spider: 461970300511
Part# for tub assembly (no longer available from Whirlpool): WPW10250573/W10250573

This spider "looks" the same. Part # on Spider: 4619700300513
but is from tub assembly with part#: WPW10283352/W10283352.

Does anyone know if they might be interchangeable?

Thanks for your help,
Jim

N L

Dec 28, 2022, 9:58:18 AM12/28/22
to Washer Repair
Jim, I am on the same boat.  What did you end up doing?  The used ones I see on ebay I feel they'll fail in a few months.  Any luck?

Thank you