Samsung kit and return question

Alex Jones

Feb 11, 2023, 12:00:38 PM2/11/23
to Washer Repair
Hello,
I have a Samsung  Model No. WF520ABP/XAA 04 that makes a loud grinding sound when on high spin or I should say it gets louder as the spin gets higher. I believe it would take your 8193 KIT to replace the bearings and seal.  My question is the 8193 Kit the correct one and if I order the kit and take apart the washer to find that everything looks good can I return the kit if it was not installed?
Thanks,
Alex

Carol Curtin

Feb 13, 2023, 9:42:06 AM2/13/23
to Washer Repair
Hello Alex. Kit 8193 is the match for your model number.  It comes with one seal and two bearings. Yes, the kit can be returned if unused. There is a 20% restocking fee on returns. Carol