GE Front Load Washer GFWR2700H0WW

Jeff Wheeler

Aug 3, 2022, 2:10:58 PM8/3/22
to Washer Repair
Hi,

My name is Jeff Wheeler and I have a question about the bearing and seal kit for the above mentioned washer.  First of all, I just love your videos, extremely helpful.  I was getting ready to order a bearing and seal kit but thought I'd verify that was the problem before placing an order.  Can you tell me if I need to disassemble the electromagnetic coils from the back of the drum to pull the bearings and seal, or can I leave them attached to the plastic drum casing?  I've attached a picture if that helps.  Appreciate any advice you can provide.

Thank you,
Jeff Wheeler
Attachments area

IMG_1094.JPG