MHWE301YW00 - TUB SEAL REPLACEMENT

Carlo Malazarte

Jan 11, 2024, 12:30:56 PMJan 11
to Washer Repair
Please help me on finding the right size of the seal. which kit should i buy

Doriane Marshall

Jan 11, 2024, 12:51:05 PMJan 11
to Washer Repair
Hello,
Your machine is not -yet- in our database, but we can custom build a kit for you. If you only need a seal, you will need to provide us with the following measurements:
-please measure the base of the shaft, this will give us the inside diameter of the seal
-please measure the inside of the tub, where the seal rides:  this will give us the outside diameter of the seal.

With that information, we will be able to send you the correct seal for your machines.
Doriane

Carlo Malazarte

Jan 11, 2024, 2:45:48 PMJan 11
to Washer Repair
42mm x 82mm x 17mm that is the size of the tub seal

Carlo Malazarte

Jan 11, 2024, 2:50:34 PMJan 11
to Washer Repair
apologies, to be precise 42mm x 82mm x 18mm

I see a number on the side : W10132098

Doriane Marshall

Jan 11, 2024, 2:57:39 PMJan 11
to Washer Repair
Thank you for the information. We do have that seal in stock.  Please call me at  206-708-2851 and I will assist you with the order. Doriane