Used WASH and office equipment and furniture for sale.

John Augsburger

Jun 4, 2013, 1:52:05 PM6/4/13
to wash-respons...@googlegroups.com, Eshelter-CCCMHaiti

Hi to all,

Allied Recovery International is downsizing and shifting its program focus in Haiti.  In the process, we are selling off WASH and office equipment and tools during the next two weeks.  We are closing our well drilling program and have two hydraulic drilling rigs along with mud pumps, submersible pumps, generators, and Vergnet pumps.  We have molds for forming in-ground reinforced concrete tanks for latrines, septic systems or water catchment.

This is a perfect opportunity for any organization wishing to drill wells, install lined pits and reservoirs, or needing to furnish a new satellite office.  Please look closely at the attached list of items and contact me at 3803 0256 with your interest.

Best regards,

John Augsburger

Allied Recovery International

3803 0256