Fwd: Field Hearings partners need your vote!

M Jahangir

Jan 2, 2014, 9:07:55 PM1/2/14
to Water Sanitation Hygiene- Pakistan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Deborah S. Rogers <deborah...@initiativeforequality.org>
Date: Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 4:32 PM
Subject: Field Hearings partners need your vote!
To: mjahan...@gmail.com

Dear Field Hearings Partners and IfE supporters,

Happy New Year!

May I have 1 minute of your time to help fund our Field Hearings in Pakistan? The funders of the “Making All Voices Count” program have set up their application process as a contest. Our proposal for Pakistan needs your vote in order to move up in rank!

Please vote for the proposal here: http://ideas.makingallvoicescount.org/a/dtd/Engaging-Marginalized-Communities-with-Government/13808-26650.  Click on the “I agree” button, and then register with a user name and password to complete your vote.

If we receive this funding, we will be able to cover the costs of all the Field Hearings in Pakistan. We would also receive additional funding for each partner to bring the results to local or national government officials, encourage officials to visit the communities and respond to the requests of community members, and stay in touch with community members to let them know the results. Pakistan is one of the target countries for the funding program.

Please ask your friends to vote for us! You could forward this email to them along with a personal request, or you could share the vote request post from the IfE facebook page to your own facebook wall, so your friends can see it and vote: https://www.facebook.com/InitiativeforEquality

Again, please vote for the proposal here: http://ideas.makingallvoicescount.org/a/dtd/Engaging-Marginalized-Communities-with-Government/13808-26650.  Thank you so much for your help!

Best wishes for a happy, successful and peaceful New Year in 2014,

Deb

(Ms.) Deborah S. Rogers, PhD
President, IfE (Initiative for Equality)
Email: deborah...@initiativeforequality.org
website: www.initiativeforequality.org

This message was sent to mjahan...@gmail.com. If you feel you have received this email by mistake, or prefer not to receive any future emails from Initiative for Equality (IfE), please click here to unsubscribe. To contact Initiative for Equality (IfE), do not reply to this email. Instead, please email us at in...@initiativeforequality.org.

Initiative for Equality

PO Box 1137
Rapid City, SD 57709-1137
United States

--
Regards

Muhammad Jahangir
Islamabad
Now At 100 N, 22nd Street. PA 19103
Philadlphia
skype mjahangir298
For information/ discussion on Drinking Water Sanitation and    Hygiene, click
  http://www.waterpakistan.com/
  http://groups.google.com/group/wash--pakistan