SARGODHA NGOs agree to work for water Quality and Quantity

M Jahangir

Jan 28, 2010, 10:17:33 PM1/28/10
to Water Sanitation Hygiene- Pakistan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ehsan Ullah Malik <ahop...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 1:14 AM
Subject: SARGODHA
To: mjahan...@gmail.com

Dear sir

The leading NGOs of Sargodha distract met today dated 28/01/10,   Meeting was held at Sargodha to work for improving the quality of water and conservation.. We agreed to sensitize to other CSO's of Sargodha / Pakistan on this issue. We have agreed that this is issue of our survival and should play vital role in civil society to save water quality and quantity, for the health and happiness of our people.

All concerned are requested to help us.

MALIK EHSAN ULLAH
PRESIDENT
ALFALAH HEALTH ORGANIZATION (REGD)
ADDRESS: 33 FAISAL TOWN SILLWANWALI ,
SARGODHA PAKISTAN
CELL  00 (92) 300 6036800

--

http://groups.google.com.pk/group/wash--pakistan?hl=en      http://waterpakistan.com/   http://drinkingwater.wordpress.com/

Muhammad Jahangir

Jan 28, 2010, 10:57:25 PM1/28/10
to Water Sanitation Hygiene- Pakistan
My heartiest congratulations on having started to work on the right
issue for Sargodha and the country. We see lot of Hospitals opening in
Sargodha , and packed with Patients. Obviously most of these diseases
are water related and can be prevented by improving the water quality.
The city is situated on the bank of Lower Jhelum Canal , a huge source
of chemically clean water. All It needs is Filtration and
Chlorination.

I was also in Sagodha twice in last two week and met different
residents in the city, visited the water supply and PCRWR Lab in
Sargodha, for water testing and improvement. Rana Bilal Rashid and

Qamar Ayub Sahib of Ansar Welfare Society( Tel 3716771) and
0300-6037110
Zarqash Press, Sargodha.
was with me at some times.

I am sorry did not get in touch with you , otherwise we could have
planned this activity together.

Have met
Muhammad Iqbal Sahib
Superintendent Water Supply Sargodha TMA,
0343-5327712
and discussed some problems.

Have met Mr Muhammad Sarfraz
Of Pakistan Council of Research in Water Resources (PCRWR)
House No 53-55, Shadi Hall Street , Rehmat Park . Sargodha.
Tel 3765696, 0306- 5021690

Hope you can follow up with these people

Will be pleased to give any possible support to your group,
I Think the group members will like the names and addresses of NGOS
collaboration in this meeting

Rgds
M Jahangir
Islamabad
0321-5184439

Tayyab Rashid

Jan 29, 2010, 12:32:03 AM1/29/10
to wash--p...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sargodha NGOs:

I am delighted to hear the news below. Please identify few doables. Things that can be done. And start doing them. There is no bigger momentum and support builder than action.

You may agree that in Pakistan, the infrastructure is there. But it doesnt work. And unless we can make what we have work, building more new facilities will be equally bad. We need to think about how our schools can start deliver education, hospitals deliver healthcare, and water and city services deliver civic services.

Love

Tayyab Rashid
read blog http://managementminute.blogspot.com

***  Bill Gates said" Better do what is rightnow and ask for permission later"

Tayyab Rashid

DM

Jan 30, 2010, 12:31:29 AM1/30/10
to Water Sanitation Hygiene- Pakistan
Dear All concerned,
In case any help from the Chemical Society of Pakistan is required
please do contact me. I believe there is nothing which can not be
frofitably done. It is only to find like minded good people who are
willing to contribute and devote time for others. Chlorination may is
good but we must also look into all aspect and workability and
consider the alternatives i.e. ozonization. Any way some thing must be
done.
Dr. Din Mohammad
The President, Chemical Society of pakistaN

On Jan 29, 11:16 pm, Tayyab Rashid <tayyabm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Sargodha NGOs:
>
> I am delighted to hear the news below. Please identify few doables. Things
> that can be done. And start doing them. There is no bigger momentum and
> support builder than action.
>
> You may agree that in Pakistan, the infrastructure is there. But it doesnt
> work. And unless we can make what we have work, building more new facilities
> will be equally bad. We need to think about how our schools can start
> deliver education, hospitals deliver healthcare, and water and city services
> deliver civic services.
>
> Love
>
> Tayyab Rashid

> read bloghttp://managementminute.blogspot.com

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> ***  Bill Gates said" Better do what is rightnow and ask for permission
> later"
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 8:57 AM, Muhammad Jahangir

> <mjahangir...@gmail.com>wrote:

> >http://groups.google.com.pk/group/wash--pakistan?hl=enhttp://waterpak...

> >  http://drinkingwater.wordpress.com/
>
> > --

> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at

> >http://groups.google.com/group/wash--pakistan?hl=en.- Hide quoted text -

Ehsan Ullah Malik

Jan 30, 2010, 1:08:35 PM1/30/10
to wash--p...@googlegroups.com
thank a lot sir,
sure we will contect with  all experts of this group & others.
ehsan

MALIK EHSAN ULLAH
PRESIDENT
ALFALAH HEALTH ORGANIZATION (REGD)
ADDRESS: 33 FAISAL TOWN SILLWAN WALI SARGODHA PAKISTAN

qureshi jalal

Jan 30, 2010, 2:55:26 PM1/30/10
to wash--p...@googlegroups.com
My dear friend,s .
i would like to share my comment,s with you , i highly appreciate the friend,s they are thinking to solve the sargodha environmental problems . but it,s temporary solution and also vest of fund,s . for long term planing there  is need of  strict environmental rules and regulations . till such time the strict implementation of roles and regulation not implemented we can not save beautiful land . there is no coordination of concerned organization . each organization is involve in corruption . i think there is need of training of law and enforcement organizations abroad. 2. improvement of education system . 3. migration of population from cosmopolitan cities to new developmental villages. 5. development of new planned cities and shifting population from existing old houses .5. BEFORE establishing new cites ,must be get N.O.C FROM GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF PAKISTAN THAT ALL AREAS ARE SAFE NO LAND SLIDING ,SAFE FROM EARTH QUICK , AREAS ARE NOT LOCATED IN SEISMIC ZONE . 6. ALL WASA AND PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT MAY INSURED THAT DRINKING WATER WILL BE AVAILABLE 100 YEARS. 7.THERE IS NEED OF IMPROVEMENT OF POOR PAKISTAN BANKING SYSTEM .8.INSURANCE OF SCIENTISTS & ENGINEERS TO TRANSFER OF TECHNOLOGY 9.HEALTH DEPARTMENT MUST INSURED 100 % IMPROVE . 10. INTERNATIONAL LISSON MUST BE IMPROVE AND ASSURED HONESTY .
THANKS .
JALAL .QURESHI

> Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 21:31:29 -0800
> Subject: Re: SARGODHA NGOs agree to work for water Quality and Quantity
> From: cccc...@gmail.com
> To: wash--p...@googlegroups.com

Tayyab Rashid

Jan 31, 2010, 3:14:04 PM1/31/10
to wash--p...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jalal Sb.,
Your email shows that you are a concerned pakistani. What you have written is a wish list. Its hard to argue with what you wish should be done.

But this discussion is about what NGOs and citizens can do to improve water and sanitation in sargodha. There is so much that can be done. And we should not stop doing what is in our control, till our wish list has been fulfilled.

Please join hands with sargodha NGOs and other citizens like yourself. And do some good.

Thank you.

***  Bill Gates said" Better do what is rightnow and ask for permission later"

Muhammad Jahangir

Feb 2, 2010, 11:07:40 PM2/2/10
to Water Sanitation Hygiene- Pakistan
Filtration Plantsat Sargodha

Dear Malik Ehsan Ullah Sahib and orher NGOs Joining Alfalah Society in
efforts ,to improve water sanitation and Hygiene conditions in
Sargodha.

1. As requested earlier kindly let the group members have names and
addresses of NGOs Joining this effort..

2. I was at the project office of ministry of special Initiatives ,
responsible for providing Filtration Plants throughout Pakistan at
Unin council level. This may mean some one hundred water Filtration
Plants in Sargodha. We hope if completed . maintained and monitored
for quality and quantity of drinking water being supplied , will be a
big relief.

3. I am informed that as of Jan 2010 we have one plant at Y Block ,
Satellite Town Sargodha.one at Sillanwali city
Thana. One at Bhalwal Near ASP office
. One at Shahpur under the water tank one at Kot Momin.

4. Obviously this is not enough but if our member NGOs start
monitoring these plants for their performance regarding operative
hours, general hygiene and quality if possible this will set the tone
for incoming filtration plants .

5 We hope that these plants will be operational in every union council
as soon as possible. Though not final solution.

6. The NGOS at Sargodha may like to move now and send their comments
on the performance of these plants and for installation of more plants
in Sargodha at the following address.

7. You may also like to ask your MPA and MNA to send request for
early installation of Water Filtration Plants in your area.

The Ministry Of Special Initiatives
Government of Pakistan
Khawaja Nazim ud Din Road
House No 14/ A, F8/1.
Islamabad

With a Copy to

Project Office
Clean Drinking Water for All (CDWA)
House No -9, Street No 32,
E-11/3.
Islamabad. Pakistan

Best Regards and Hopes
Moderator.

On Feb 1, 1:14 am, Tayyab Rashid <tayyabm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> > OF POOR PAKISTAN BANKING SYSTEM .8.INSURANCE OF SCIENTISTS & ENGINEERS TO
> > TRANSFER OF TECHNOLOGY 9.HEALTH DEPARTMENT MUST INSURED 100 % IMPROVE . 10.
> > INTERNATIONAL LISSON MUST BE IMPROVE AND ASSURED HONESTY .
> > THANKS .
> > JALAL .QURESHI
>
> > > Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 21:31:29 -0800
> > > Subject: Re: SARGODHA NGOs agree to work for water Quality and Quantity

> > > From: ccccs...@gmail.com

> > text -

> > > --

> > wash--pakista...@googlegroups.com<wash--pakistan%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

> > .
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/wash--pakistan?hl=en.
>

> > ------------------------------

> > Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up

Shams Ali Baig

Feb 4, 2010, 1:06:36 AM2/4/10
to Water Sanitation Hygiene- Pakistan
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much to every one sharing their valuable knowledge and
comments on a very important topic of today. It is also play an
important role in contributing of informations currently in practices
in our country for all the new members of this group, who want to make
career in the said field.

I am also very much concerned with Dr. Din Muhammad comments on the
promotion of Chlorination and Ozonation. before going in to the
details of this treatment systems we should analyze our econmic and
socio-cultural values of our poor people. I had conducted some surveys
in the earthquake areas of NWFP regarding this topic but it was found
that still now people kept alot of chlorine tablets in their home and
are still using contaminated water.

So, my request to all to the concern people is that they should
consider the ground reality in order to suggest any treatment methods
to the poor people.

rehards,

Shams Ali Baig
MS WatSan
COMSATS University Abbottabad

> > > text -

> > > .

> > >http://groups.google.com/group/wash--pakistan?hl=en.

DM

Feb 4, 2010, 10:57:48 PM2/4/10
to Water Sanitation Hygiene- Pakistan
Dear Baig Sahib

Your concerns are valid. I suggested Chlorination or Ozonization and
which one process could suit the existing conditions. These comments
were with reference to the point mentioned by one of our friend that
there were a few canals in the area under discussion. I agree that we
must take advantage of such water bodies especially their effects on
the areas around. Thus one would get a water sample within a very good
TDS range and perhaps the best one even if compared to any of the
existing bottled water sample around. Thus the only treatment required
would be for removing the bacterial contamination and here we have to
make a proper choice for Chlorination or Ozonisation. There are many
if and buts for each process. If you ask me I personally would go for
ozonisation.

Dr. Din MOhammad
President, Chemical Society of Pakistan

SKYLARK WATER TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY PAKISTAN

Dec 28, 2013, 3:44:52 PM12/28/13
to wash--p...@googlegroups.com, mjahan...@gmail.com
SKYLARK ENGINEERING has provided Water & Waste Water Treatment Systems & Services since its inception in 1980

SKYLARK ENGINEERING PAKISTAN  is dedicated exclusively to solving the pure drinking water needs of the communities and process/utility water for industries. Using the principal of ‘best practices’, we’ve brought together the best design;

With the best available technologies, provide a cast effective and practical solution.

We design, fabricate and install customized plant as per the requirement of the Client. For this purpose we are using following technologies:

·         Rapid sand Filtration

·         Activated carbon Filtration

·         Cartridge Filtration from 200 micron to 0.2 micron

·         Reverse Osmosis Filtration membrane technology

·         Ultra Filtration Technologies

·         Nan filtration Membrane Technology

·         Water De-lionization and softening wit lon Exchange Resin technology

·         Ultraviolet Sterilization technology

·         Ozonnation Sterilization technology

·         PLC control for complete automation of the plant operation, etc

We are providing our services to the Following industries:

·         Drinking Water/Mineral Water Industry

·         Sugar Industry

·         Beverage Industry

·         Textile Industry

·         Pharmaceutical industry

·         Leather Industry

·         Chemical Process Industry, etc.

We are equipped, able and committed to deliver the Qualitative Products and Services to fulfill the needs of required quality of WATER

For Further detail visit our website ( www.skylarkengineering.com )or contact Mr Yasir Akram in Pakistan

0314-51 52 800

0345-88895 96