Very much a work in progress - but...

Peter Lancaster

May 19, 2010, 8:24:43 AM5/19/10
to Warwickshire Open Data
Hello world!

This: http://bit.ly/botZ2n - hopefully - is the beginning of an open
web-app alternative to the WCC iPhone app, built with information from
opendata.warwickshire.gov.uk, the main WCC website, and some other
sites (eventually).

I can't stress enough how much it's in the early stages - so don't
expect too much from it right now. But, if you feel like having a play
around with it, this: http://bit.ly/dacdnC ...is where we are so far
in the write-up (warning: funky phone needed: else viewing=fail) and
this: http://bit.ly/bW8Np5 {warning: funky phone needed: else
viewing=major_fail}) is where I am currently...

Steve Woodward

May 19, 2010, 8:51:24 AM5/19/10
to Warwickshire Open Data
Not had a chance to read all this yet (baby currently trying to break
into orange squash container, seems happy enough...) but looks ace so
far. Just to say this should all work in desktop Safari if you resize
the viewport a bit, to this sort-of size:

http://img.skitch.com/20100519-bxxqf5g5d3eatgubw6qsapyfir.png

cheers