almost faint last night in public bathroom, evil exerted around

ben zhu

Nov 23, 2008, 8:07:09 PM11/23/08
to benzy...@googlegroups.com, emper...@googlegroups.com, faez...@googlegroups.com, philos...@googlegroups.com, wu...@googlegroups.com, zhud...@googlegroups.com, be21zh@googlegroups, beinzh@googlegroups, ChinaDemocracy@googlegroups, warr...@googlegroups.com, warr...@googlegroups.com, wardzh@googlegroup, warwinzh@googlegroup
its my second time in public bathroom, been challenged by old dogs around. the first time was in a different bathroom just after i broke the sequence of writing online for my beloved girl, zhou. in that time i also was enclosed by elders. in that time i finished my bath and had to rest on bench in restroom before i can put on myself. this time the elder likely even older, for he was cared by a mid-aged man and sat on a bench. evils had been in even more rages and turned more engaged in eviling.
its my life, all in God's set. i live and live in lenghtiness, while dogs in burning and fell. that's my life so shouldered, for the world to steer.

------------------
benzyrnill, set to fly - do it, make it.
mobile:+8615845661821
skype:benzyrnill
yahoo:benzradi
icq:134279664