sunny mostly, cloudy sometimes

dab...@gmail.com

May 23, 2008, 9:06:18 PM5/23/08
to warranZh(R)战火中国
these days i felt burning. since Tuesday morning i was asked to care
my baby in the morning, baby cried several times severely for his
mother while she attending her school, i just too sleepy and felt
right to let baby know his mother can't care him all way like before,
so i just let him cry miserably. he slept once in the mid and when he
asked for my care i just replied boy should find ways to play on his
own. later he asked to talk with his mother so i held him to phone but
three times his mother was absent. when his mother returned she held
him outside immediately. next day baby got heat in his body and
worried his mother seriously. she massage with alcohol but don't work.
then she bought him some medicines. last noon she finally decided to
bring him to hospital. after returned his mother didn't tell me how he
was treated. while in these day i again sensed the situation i was
encompassed before i fell into asylum last time. i saw God's set let
people around me mentally against me in office and partially at home.
i here God's call that the idea and thoughts dwelt on me when i was
trapped in asylum was truth and all my actions abnormally in those
turbulent moment was in right thoughtful mind and i should proud of
them.
the shortage of attention against adversities distressed me and i in
urgency to talk. then i found a guy of my home town who now studying
painting in Qinghai Prov., northwest of China, and talked to him in a
style almost monologue. then i posted my monologue onto my blogs.
after last night sleep this morning i felt much better and i picked
down-loading of games as usual. at noon i got know my baby yesterday
got enema treated and in addition of injection on his hand. baby
called it injection on his buttocks. i know God's seeing all these,
including darks and shadow over half sky. i cared baby's sleeping at
noon. after he woke up i told him my devotion to God and my choice to
follow God's guide, in a sole aim to build my site and sight of new
China in new Millennium. baby in hoarse voice and listened my appeal.
how i cherished these moment.
after returned to office i got a interview with a guy also from Hubei
Prov., my home town province in central China. he likely just being
punished from wrong doing, even he just a tiny fish in the mud water,
for he was removed from previous lucrative job and now an
administrator of the dorm of QRRS, where i gradually burned out my
calmness and walked to pure God's call and later brought to my home
town and treated there last year, where he would have lots of time
being idle. i know enemy of my task, the evil, was gathering and
threatening me step by step. God shines over the land i stand. i know
my site was on the aid of my latest beloved girl. i know i m
resourceful. i know i own all what i need to finish my task from
Heaven here. i do and do in my choice of God.

ps: i caught a storm on way home, even it rightly started before i
left the office. it just beaming again as soon as i got my home and
see my baby. i caught wet all the shirt.