be21zh.org sites welcome new members from warren's sites

ben zhu

Aug 7, 2008, 2:21:52 AM8/7/08
to benzy...@googlegroups.com, emper...@googlegroups.com, faez...@googlegroups.com, philos...@googlegroups.com, wu...@googlegroups.com, zhud...@googlegroups.com, be21zh@googlegroups, beinzh@googlegroups, ChinaDemocracy@googlegroups, warr...@googlegroups.com, warr...@googlegroups.com, wardzh@googlegroup, warwinzh@googlegroup
i got the news from google sites blog, saying now google sites can also have custom url, not restricted to google apps sites previously, and i didn't hesitate to adding links of sites of my baby son, warren, hope of China, into the sidebar of my current 5 sites under be21zh.org. my firefox again ill working, letting u adding and responded successfully while a reload of the page found ur work all disappeared. so i added them in ie. the dog in China surveillance likely tentatively want me using ie, rather firefox. now my baby's sites have their new short custom url:
warranzh, China under war fire-baptism at
http://warranzh.be21zh.org
warrantzh, arm China to safeguard the World at
http://warrantzh.be21zh.org
wardzh, treat China in its longest nightmare at
http://wardzh.be21zh.org
warwinzh, save China from war fire-baptism at
http://warwinzh.be21zh.org
beinzh, beingzh, burning people in destructive nation at
http://beinzh.be21zh.org

i called the 5 sites the next generation sites under my family the Royal. i know after wind and rain, God will see through the clouds over my business here