see, my own knol, China Democracy on google new serivce, knol

ben zhu

Jul 24, 2008, 12:43:11 AM7/24/08
to benzy...@googlegroups.com, emper...@googlegroups.com, faez...@googlegroups.com, philos...@googlegroups.com, wu...@googlegroups.com, zhud...@googlegroups.com, be21zh@googlegroups, beinzh@googlegroups, ChinaDemocracy@googlegroups, emag...@googlegroups.com, em...@googlegroups.com, warr...@googlegroups.com, warr...@googlegroups.com, wardzh@googlegroup, warwinzh@googlegroup
i got the news from jiwai.de pal. then i search google blogs for the update message. this time i made decision to join without a second. with google account, i wasn't asked for new registry. so i launched at once to create a knol of mine. i wrote the abstract, and the rest, esp. content was a copy of the announcement on my homepage of my domain, be21zh.org. the experience to setup my own knol quite cozy and i admired it at once.
now u can see my fruits:
ben zhu(its my bio but also regarded as a knol by google knol): http://knol.google.com/k/ben-zhu/ben-zhu/fr65rgdtqbpx/1

i love the publish channel very much. hope u can join me on the topic.