reg schematics of 2.2inch display adapter

Romsub

Apr 20, 2017, 6:21:08 AM4/20/17
to >warpx.io
Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to share the schematics of the display adapter board used here (https://revotics.com/store/warp/warp-display-adapter-2-2-lcd-touch) ?

We need to incorporate the same display into our daughter board and it would be helpful to have this information, if possible.

Cheers
Rams

Jacob Postman

May 1, 2017, 4:35:43 PM5/1/17
to Romsub, >warpx.io
Hi Rams,

Sorry I missed this message previously.

I went ahead and posted schematics for the adapter board to Revo's Warp resources page. We'll get it up on warpx.io shortly.
Please find a link to "Warp 2.2″ Full Color LCD, Touch and Serial Console Kit Schematics v1.0c" at the bottom of the page:

Jacob

Diego Rondini

May 2, 2017, 4:07:17 AM5/2/17
to wa...@googlegroups.com, Jacob Postman, Romsub
In data lunedì 1 maggio 2017 22:35:21 CEST, Jacob Postman ha scritto:
> Hi Rams,
>
> Sorry I missed this message previously.
>
> I went ahead and posted schematics for the adapter board to Revo's Warp
> resources page. We'll get it up on warpx.io shortly.
> Please find a link to "Warp 2.2″ Full Color LCD, Touch and Serial Console
> Kit Schematics v1.0c" at the bottom of the page:
> https://revotics.com/warp/resources
>
> Jacob
>
> On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 3:21 AM, Romsub <ramy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was wondering if it is possible to share the schematics of the display
> > adapter board used here (https://revotics.com/store/wa
> > rp/warp-display-adapter-2-2-lcd-touch) ?
> >
> > We need to incorporate the same display into our daughter board and it
> > would be helpful to have this information, if possible.

Hi Ramya,

as you know warpx is a community that revolves around the warp_0x01 board.

We welcome any community contribution and experience, so we'd love to know
more about what you're doing with the warp_0x01, and we could prepare a blog
post about it, if it makes sense.

Bests,
Diego

Romsub

May 5, 2017, 10:32:40 AM5/5/17
to >warpx.io, ja...@revolution-robotics.com, ramy...@gmail.com, diego....@kynetics.com
Hi Jacob,

Many thanks for posting the schematics. It is very helpful for us to validate our design.

@Diego

Ofcourse, it would be our pleasure. Our design process would be complete in about a month and we would be happy to share the details of our project with the community. Just to provide a quick summary, we are researchers working on understanding the behaviour of users of smart home technology. For this, we require the use of several types of devices (from watches to walking sticks ..etc) to monitor environmental information through multiple sensors, as well as be able to gather ground truth through users input. The availability of Warp boards has reduced the entry barrier for us just enough to be able to create something like this for our experiments. So, ofcourse, we would be happy to write a blog post once our design process is complete.

Cheers
Rams