LCD/Touch Modules and daughter boards

Aaron Wilkins

Sep 8, 2016, 7:13:21 PM9/8/16
to >warpx.io
Hi All,

Our company has been developing an industrial-focused wearable product using the Warp Board and we initially bought a few of the original kits with the LCD+touch panel and the Daughter Board with the wireless charging coil. We need to order a few more kits but it seems like we can only purchase the mainboard alone, the LCD panels and daughter boards seem to be almost impossible to find anywhere.

This really puts us in a tight position, we only need a small number of these components to get to the next stage of our development so we are not in a position to do a manufacturing run and it would be too much work to switch to another platform. Is there any way we could get a hold of a small number of lcd+touch modules and daughter cards (~8-10 units)?

We would even be willing to buy extra/previously used kits if anybody has some extra lying around, it would be a massive help to us.

Thanks,

Aaron Wilkins

Sep 14, 2016, 12:08:55 PM9/14/16
to >warpx.io