ADC on WaRP (i.MX6SL)

TitusRathinaraj Stalin

Nov 2, 2017, 10:39:29 AM11/2/17
to >warpx.io
Hello,
Is it possible to interface any ANALOG based sensors into my warp board ?
I have pressure sensor board which has demo with PIC microcontroller and want to check that is it possible to use WARP board instead of PIC microcontroller.
I have checked some reference links that its possible to interface/use ADCs with i.MX6ULL, i.MX6UL and i.MX6 SoloX but not sure with WARP board (i.MX6SL)
Can you please anyone help me on this ?
Thank you!

Jacob Postman

Nov 3, 2017, 1:20:20 PM11/3/17
to TitusRathinaraj Stalin, >warpx.io
The imx6sl does not have an integrated ADC (the imx6ul, imx6ull imx6sx and imx7 do), so there is no analog input pin.
Likely your best option would be to add an external ADC to a daughterboard via one of the digital interfaces.

Jacob

TitusRathinaraj Stalin

Nov 3, 2017, 1:52:10 PM11/3/17
to >warpx.io