Suggestions

Samsyn

Feb 8, 2010, 11:52:04 PM2/8/10
to WarPath for Android
Please add your suggestions here

Tanya Myoko

Dec 12, 2012, 5:33:42 PM12/12/12
to warpath-f...@googlegroups.com, d...@synthetic-reality.com
I'd like a tablet-optimized UI
Possibly Xperia Play controls?

Tanya Myoko

Dec 12, 2012, 6:45:07 PM12/12/12
to warpath-f...@googlegroups.com, d...@synthetic-reality.com
Just beat a game on Android in ~40 min
I lost all my ships, and still won. Lol
I loved every minute of it, so please dont take the amount of suggestions I'm making as a comment on the quality

I'd prefer a mode with the old-size galaxy which was much bigger.
The weapon switching needs work. Like a popup menu instead of that rotator
I'd like it if weapon shooting wouldn't fire expensive weapons into empty space or allies, as I accidentally fired a few plague bombs into nothing, and attacked an allied planet annoying a bot into killing me
Selecting your empire/ship needs a list to select from instead of randomly selecting one when you click
A pause button
The quadrant barriers should stick out more, like the old ones with a bunch of lines
Some sort of UI element to show the part of the screen that controls zooming
The CGOT labels aren't centered in the circles
A button to invest 50K in all sectors of a planet at once quickly