A simple solution to atract more players

已查看 16 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

chuckMFd

未读,
2011年4月17日 02:35:412011/4/17
收件人 WarPath for Android
Your Android Market game description should be more detailed! You
should use words like: Online Multiplayer, customizeable bots, and
various settings, ship upgrades, 6 planetary upgrades, defense upgrade
let's planets launch attacks on enemies for you, stats tracking, many
different ships and races to choose from, choose a path of war or
peace, outclass oponents by gaining higher tek levels, invest in
planets so they follow your path, the more planets you get to follow
your path the higher your tek level gets, destoy enemy populations on
planets then re-colonize or mine the ore that was left and make some
money first, earn tax revenue from populations following your path,
buy ships, weopons, and gadgets, intense spaceship battles, purchase
and activate stealth invisibility, bribe or threaten planets into your
path of war or peace with the radio gadget

List all the weopons and gadgets!!

I would have bought this game sooner if I knew how cool it was. My
purchase was mostly based off the pictures and feedback. The
description is to breif although a good quick start. It just kinda
seemed to good to be true. DETAILS GIVE ME DETAILS

Dan Samuel

未读,
2011年4月17日 15:23:062011/4/17
收件人 warpath-f...@googlegroups.com
heh, good point. Android Market used to only give me that many characters to work with. My description had like 2
characters to spare. But that's OLD NEWS now and I think I can blabber on for pages now. I suspect I could benefit, in
general, from better/more screen shots as well.

Though I have to admit, when I 'shop' at the Android Market, I do pretty much what most people do: scroll down the list
of 'top' or 'new' until I find something with an interesting screen shot and/or name.

But yeah, I should re-visit all my games and beef them up. Still need a quick, appealing, summary in the first few
characters, but follow that with details.

Dan Samuel

未读,
2011年4月18日 15:00:492011/4/18
收件人 warpath-f...@googlegroups.com
OK! The description has now gone from 144 characters to almost 4000 :-)

On 4/16/2011 11:35 PM, chuckMFd wrote:

Charles Nunn

未读,
2011年4月18日 17:16:362011/4/18
收件人 warpath-f...@googlegroups.com

Hell ya! That should do it!! Bring me freshemeeet.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子