Is there a way to disaggregate a parent ts?

stat man

Aug 7, 2020, 9:55:52 PM8/7/20
to Warp 10 users
Assume 5 child ts aggregate to a single parent ts. If I make an adjustment to the parent ts, is there a way I can disaggregate the adjustment proportionately to the values of the child ts'?

Can a similar disaggregation be made over time - for converting weekly data to daily data (proportionately to the daily values of the child ts')?

Pierre

Aug 10, 2020, 3:19:24 AM8/10/20
to Warp 10 users
Hi,

Is it possible for everyone to understand to provide us an application example ?  For example a physical system description close to your use case, or some math equations...