How to make a filler.none filler function?

henri laurent

Mar 27, 2020, 9:26:51 AM3/27/20
to Warp 10 users
Hi,

I would like to make a MACROFFILLER that could be used with the FILL function.This filler function would fill the missing values with a NaN value.
I have looked at the doc of MACROFFILLER but cannot find an exemple.
Can you help?

thanks,

Henri

Mathias Herberts

Mar 28, 2020, 9:14:47 AM3/28/20
to Warp 10 users
Hi Henri,

here is a filler which should do what you want:

<%
// Store tick
  'tick' STORE
// Ignore all other elements
  5 DROPN
// Emit NaN at tick
  [ $tick NaN NaN NaN NaN ]
%> 1 1 MACROFILLER

Due to a bug (Issue 708 which will be fixed in the upcoming 2.5.0), the pre and post window cannot be set to 0 even though they are not needed. The above example uses 1 and 1 as their value and works with pre 2.5.0 releases.