WarpStudio questions

Frederic Beister

Mar 27, 2020, 6:24:34 AM3/27/20
to warp10...@googlegroups.com

Hi Warp10 Community!

We recently started evaluating Warp10 (standalone) and like the concept this far.
In order to give others a better insight into the data we collect, I installed Warp Studio using WarpFleet.
I have some questions regarding this:

 * Is there a way to enable SSL for port 8081? I currently proxy Studio through NGINX in order to get SSL. This requires me to serve at the root, though, because Studio uses absolute paths (e.g. /assets) instead of relative ones
 * Is there a way to store the Settings (Tokens, Endpoints) on the server side? For now, every user needs to enter their settings again and again. Where are these stored anyways?

Cheers
Frederic

Xavier Marin

Mar 27, 2020, 9:35:21 AM3/27/20
to Warp 10 users
Hi,

thank you for your message.

At the moment, WarpStudio does not support SSL, but, it will in a couple of hours ;)
I plan to migrate asset links to relative paths, maybe next week.
Neither settings nor WarpScripts are stored server side and I do not plan to do it. Settings and scripts are stored in the browser's local storage. But, you can import/export scripts and settings.
You can also use VSCode with our plugin (https://www.warp10.io/content/03_Documentation/04_WarpScript/02_Tooling/01_VSCode) in conjunction with our @endpoint annotation, and use git (or what you want) to share scripts.

Best regards,
Xavier