Any experiences with using Warp through a Windows virtual machine with GPU passthrough?

ยอดดู 55 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

Dennis Michalak

ยังไม่อ่าน,
6 ต.ค. 2565 12:35:186/10/65
ถึง Warp
I'd be interested in hearing about others' experience with trying to run Warp through a Windows virtual machine on a Linux system with GPU passthrough. I'm putting together a cryoET workstation and would like to know if something like this could work, and if it does, what needs to be done to make it work.

Best,
Dennis

Jessica Rabuck-Gibbons

ยังไม่อ่าน,
6 ต.ค. 2565 13:26:586/10/65
ถึง Dennis Michalak, Warp
Hi Dennis,

I set something like this up for my postdoc lab (I think ~2018), so my info and recollection isn't the best. It had 2 GPUs, and it was configured so that one of the GPUs could be detached and run as  GPU for WARP. It kind of works, but honestly, if I was setting something up now, I would go with Windows. My configuration was clunky and slow compared with other setups.

Thanks,
Jess

ตอบทุกคน
ตอบกลับผู้สร้าง