Download links broken on warpem.com

Dennis Michalak

Sep 27, 2023, 1:03:06 PM9/27/23
to Warp
Are there new links to the previous versions of Warp? We had a previous workflow using 1.0.9 and the nightly build (before 1.1.0). The neural network model used for the teamtomo tutorial is not compatible with 1.1.0 as far as I'm aware.

Dennis

Alister Burt

Sep 27, 2023, 1:53:46 PM9/27/23
to Dennis Michalak, Warp
Hi Dennis,

I’d recommend following the retraining guide and training your own network (then uploading the weights to zenodo and posting here! 😉) rather than sticking with an old version of warp because of the pretrained weights for masking fiducials.

Cheers,

Alister