Where did the PersistenceFilter class go?

Gösta

Jul 8, 2010, 10:23:14 AM7/8/10
to warp-core
I'm using the warp-persist-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar downloaded from:
http://warp-persist.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/warp-persist/dist/warp-persist-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

Now I'm trying to use the ServletModule from Guice to filter my
requests through the PersistenceFilter (together with the
UnitOfWork.REQUEST setting on my PersistenceService) in order to get
request scope on my JPA transactions.

But the PersistenceFilter class (that is used in all examples) is not
in the jar and my Googling doesn't help me either.
Anyone know how to do this with the latest version of warp-persist?

Is it better to, like I've seen previous comments about, create my own
empty Filter with the @Transactional annotation on the doFilter-
method??

Thanks for any help!

yaniv kessler

Jul 8, 2010, 8:01:33 PM7/8/10
to warp...@googlegroups.com
Try maven or just download another jar from:

I think (but not entirely sure, maybe someone else can confirm) that PersistenceFilter was renamed/re-factored/is non existant in that jar...

Yaniv Kessler

Dhanji R. Prasanna

Jul 8, 2010, 8:33:55 PM7/8/10
to warp...@googlegroups.com
Yea, or you can build from trunk.

Fwiw, we'll be moving to guice-persist soon. So watch out for that!

Dhanji.